Since October 2015, I am a PhD student at the Machine Learning Group of Prof. Dr. Ulf Brefeld at Leuphana University of Lüneburg.
I received a Master of Science in Computer Science
as well as a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
from Technische Universität Darmstadt and
a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from Hochschule Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences.
- Storage and Mining of Massive Datasets [Master] (S17)
- Programming in Python [Master] (S17)
- Learning from Data [Master] (W16)
- Statistics for Computer Scientists [Bachelor] (W16)
- Storage and Mining of Massive Datasets [Master] (S16)
- Programming in Python [Master] (S16)
Sebastian Mair, Ahcène Boubekki and Ulf Brefeld. Frame-based Data Factorizations. Proceedings of the International Conference on Machine Learning, 2017.
Sebastian Mair and Ulf Brefeld. Distributed Robust Gaussian Process Regression. Knowledge and Information Systems, 2017 (accepted).
Marcel Schäfer, Sebastian Mair, Waldemar Berchtold, and Martin Steinebach. Universal threshold calculation for fingerprinting decoders using mixture models. In Proceedings of the 3rd ACM Workshop on Information Hiding and Multimedia Security, pages 109–114. ACM, 2015.